Conservatory pleated roof Blinds
There are a wide range of different designs available for conservatories. Examples include Edwardian, Georgian and lean to. All require different shaped blinds to suit the various windows and roof panel shapes. We provide expertise measuring and fitting to ensure a perfect fit to your conservatory.
Pleated blinds are the most suitable solution for your conservatory roof. Our range of performance fabrics enable you to use your conservatory all year round, reflecting the heat and glare in the summer and retaining the heat in winter.
The main feature of pleated roof blinds is its ability to regulate temperature for your conservatory so that it keeps comfortable all year round. Each of the pleated blinds in the range protects against the heat of the sun. This is calculated by looking at three separate factors:
- Transmission. The amount of heat and light from the sun that is allowed to pass through the blind.
- Reflectance. The amount of heat and light reflected away from the conservatory by the pleated fabric.
- Absorption. The amount of heat and light absorbed into the fabric solar protection factor, known as the shading co-efficient.
We offer a wide range of fabrics to suit everybody's needs.
There are many features and options we offer for pleated roof blinds, here are some of them:
- There are many different colours and patterns available.
- The fabrics are mainly 100% polyester, this fabric is very durable and is easy to clean.
- There are several options for solar and optical control the main one for roof blinds is with a solar protective coating which can reduce heat and glare by up 80%. Dim out, black out and sheer design are also available.
- There are two main ways of fixing. The very latest design for fixing is called perfect fit international, where the blind is fitted into a frame. The frame then fits into your conservatory via clips fitted to the beading. This is a very neat system which involves no drilling or screwing and the blinds look part of the conservatory. The other method of fixing uses brackets and screws for physical attachment to your conservatory roof.
- Control is via one separate control rod which is used for each blind or they can be motorized with remote control.
We are more than happy to arrange a free visit to assess your requirements, discuss the options and benefits and give you a no hassle, no obligation quotation. Simply call the freephone number to the left or request a callback via the contact page.