Pleated blinds are the most suitable solution for your conservatory. Our range of performance fabrics enables you to use your conservatory all year round, reflecting the heat and glare in the summer and retaining heat in the winter.
Pleated blinds are also suitable for windows and doors in the home, the bead fit blinds are especially good where there is a need to open and close the window and door regularly without having to raise and lower the blind or for doors where there is limited clearance behind the door when opened.
The main feature of pleated blinds is its ability to regulate temperature for your conservatory so that it remains comfortable all year round. Each of the pleated blinds in the range protects against the heat of the sun. This is calculated by looking at three separate factors:
- Transmission - the amount of heat and light from the sun that is allowed to pass through the blind.
- Reflectance - the amount of heat and light reflected away from the conservatory by the pleated fabric.
- Absorption - the amount of heat and light absorbed into the fabric solar protection factor known as the shading co-efficient.
We offer a wide range of fabrics to suit everybody's needs.
There are many features and options we offer for pleated blinds, here are some of them:
- There are lots of different colors and patterns available.
- The fabrics are mainly 100% polyester; this fabric is very durable and is easy to clean.
- There are several options for solar and optical control. The main one for conservatories is with a solar protective coating which can reduce heat and glare by up to 80%. Dim out, black out and sheer design are also available.
- There are three main systems available. The first two are perfect fit and intu which are both fitted to each individual window or door frame window bead via a clip system which eliminates the need to drill and screw into your conservatory. The third is free hang which fixes to brackets at the top of each window frame or reveal.
We are more than happy to arrange a free visit to assess your requirements, discuss the options and benefits and give you a no hassle, no obligation quotation. Simply call the freephone number to the left or request a callback via the contact page.