Roller blinds are a versatile blind allowing you to control shade, light and thermal energy by means of lowering and raising the blind to a suitable position.
They are suitable for most rooms in the home and business premises. They are ideally suited to bathrooms and kitchens where they can be raised up to avoid water damage.
Roller blinds can be used as a feature in any room with hundreds of fabric choices, plain or patterned. You can add style with our shaped bottoms and choose to accessorise your blind from our selection of pulls, poles, eyelets, braids and a beaded trim.
There are many features, options and accessories which we offer for roller blinds, here are some of them:
- There are hundreds of fabric colours and patterns available.
- The fabrics are mainly made from polyester (very durable and attractive) or combination fabrics such as polyester and acrylic or polyester and cotton to name a few.
- For areas with the presence of moisture i.e. near showers, we have plain or patterned PVC fabrics available.
- There are two main control types which are chain control and slow rise senses (recoil action). The senses have a built in head rail which can be covered with the same fabric or different (very attractive). This blind is a top or face fix application with no visible brackets.
- There are several options for solar and optical control including dim out, black out, solar protective coated and sheer design.
- There are several child safety options we offer including control chain and chord tidies and the senses roller which has no chain or chords.
- The raise and lower mechanism can be motorised for remote control.
- For larger windows we offer a heavy duty pole and control to eliminate the risk of blind distortion.
We are more than happy to arrange a free visit to assess your requirements, discuss the options and benefits and give you a no hassle, no obligation quotation. Simply call the freephone number to the left or request a callback via the contact page.